We are excited to get to know you!
We are a Christ-centered, Bible-based church made up of people who are seeking to honor God by loving Him supremely in response to His great love for us.
If you join us on Sunday, you will find a community of imperfect people who are loved by a perfect God. We would love to share His love with you.
We know it can be intimidating to walk into a new place, particularly a church. We want to make your visit with us comfortable and enjoyable.
What to expect on Sundays at 4D Church:
- Our worship service starts at 11:00AM, but we welcome you to join us for coffee and conversation at 10:30.
- We are in the process of renovating our aging building, so we are meeting downstairs for now! When you arrive follow the signs around to the back door and down the stairs to our meeting area.
- Our worship service lasts approximately an hour and twenty minutes. Each week we start with a few songs lead by a music team. Singing is followed by a sermon preached from God's word. The service then concludes with a few more songs.
- Dress as you feel comfortable. Some of us wear jeans and choose more formal attire; you are welcome as you are!
- We do not collect an offering during the service. If you would like to give, just ask a pastor or volunteer, and they can point you in the right direction. We want you to be free from any pressure to give. You are our guest!
- We celebrate the Lord's Supper the 3rd Sunday of every month as part of our worship service. This means we will be passing around bread and juice as a special celebration and reminder of what Jesus has done for us. Participation is completely voluntary.
- We eat a meal together after the service on the 1st and 3rd Sundays of every month. Please feel free to join us--we always bring a little extra to share!
- If you have children, they are always welcome to stay with you in the service. Children are invited to participate and worship with us; we believe children are a blessing, and a bit of noise and wiggling does not bother us!
- After our initial set of music, children ages four and under are welcome to go with our children's ministry volunteers to a classroom where they will be cared for by kind, knowledgeable volunteers in a clean, safe environment. We are a small gathering in a small meeting area, so it will be obvious when the children are gathered to leave.
It is our goal to create an atmosphere where you feel welcome and experience God and His grace!