We are excited to get to know you!
We are a Christ-centered, Bible-based church made up of people who are seeking to honor God by loving Him supremely in response to His great love for us.
If you join us on Sunday, you will find a community of imperfect people who are loved by a perfect God. We would love to share His love with you.
We know it can be intimidating to walk into a new place, particularly a church. We want to make your visit with us comfortable and enjoyable.
What to expect on Sundays at 4D Church:
- Our worship service starts at 11:00AM, but we welcome you to join us for coffee and conversation at 10:30.
- When you arrive you may park anywhere you would like. You will enter into the double wooden doors under the canopy. Someone should be there to greet you and guide you inside where we will have coffee and water available.
- At our welcome desk you will find some resources, bulletins, pens, as well as a sign-in sheet for children under 4 who want to join the children's class.
- Our worship service lasts approximately an hour and twenty minutes. Each week we start with some a welcome and announcements followed by a reading from the Psalms and prayer. Afterwards we will sing a few songs together and collect an offering. After the offering children 4 and under are welcome to be dismissed (this is the parent's choice) to enjoy a bible lesson downstairs. Next an expositional sermon will be preached from God's word. The service then concludes with a couple more songs and a closing prayer of benediction.
- Dress as you feel comfortable. Some of us wear jeans and choose more formal attire; you are welcome as you are!
- We celebrate the Lord's Supper the 3rd Sunday of every month as part of our worship service. This means we will be enjoying bread and juice as a special celebration and reminder of Jesus' substitutionay death. Participation is completely voluntary and restricted to those who are actively confessing Jesus as Lord.
- We eat a meal together after the service on the 1st and 3rd Sundays of every month. Please feel free to join us--we always bring a little extra to share!
- If you have children, they are always welcome to stay with you in the service. Children are invited to participate and worship with us; we believe children are a blessing, and a bit of noise and wiggling does not bother us!
- After the offering, children ages four and under are welcome to go with our children's ministry volunteers to a classroom where they will be cared for by kind, knowledgeable volunteers in a clean, safe environment. There they will learn more about God and enjoy a variety of activities.
It is our goal to create an atmosphere where you feel welcome and experience God and His grace!